- Association antifasciste
- Association of Anti-fascists
- Bund der Antifaschisten
Cet article n'existe pas encore en français:
Declaration of FIR to the 65th anniversary of Potsdam conference
May 8, 2010 states and peoples not only in Europe commemorate the day of victory, the day of liberation from fascism. This date marks the beginning of a new period of cooperation of peoples in Europe, which can be described - although there have been Cold War and the military aggression of NATO against Yugoslavia -as a quite peaceful period.
The basis for this peaceful development founded the Anti-Hitler-Coalition in the consultation from end of July to the beginning of August 1945 in Potsdam. Here the representatives of Great Britain, the Soviet union and the United States defined the rules and conditions for the European postwar-organization, which should guarantee that fascism and war never again will come from Germany.
As main points of this new order of Europe the allied defined new borders/ frontiers, the building of homogeneously living regions, the destruction of the military potentials of German fascism and creating a new political and social order with the tasks denazification, demilitarization, demonopolisation and democracy.
The conference decided about the hand-over of territories in middle and eastern Europe, esp. the Oder-Neiße-line as new German border to the East. It decided about the necessity and rules of peoples transfer. Revanchist groups in Germany denounced this long time as "crimes by displacement".
At the end premier minister Attlee, Generalissimos Stalin and president Truman signed as political representatives of the "Siegermächte" this document. This agreement, supported later also by France, gives the juridical structure of European postwar-organization.
The Potsdam Agreement
- marks the criminal character of fascist organizations and institutions as it has been underlined on juridical basis in the Nuremberg trial,
- guarantees until today the untouchable character of the Polish western board,
- stops in that way all attempts of restitution by revanchist groups against Poland and the Czech republic,
- underlines the responsibility of the mighty industrials, the banks and monopolists of German Reich for the fascist crimes and stops all attempts of historical "new-speech",
- defines the political structure of an antifascist-democratic new order, which has not been reality in western part of Germany, but which gives orientation for antifascist activities until today - not only in Germany,
- is the document of the victorious Anti-Hitler-Coalition, based on the military ranks of the armies and antifascist liberation movement of the people.
FIR sees the Potsdam Agreement as main document of the post-war order, which stands against all attempts of revanchist and revisionist change of history. Unfortunately, the Agreement did never function.
On the contrary, it was totally neglected, especially nowadays with the revival of fascism and anticommunism throughout Europe, firstly at the Baltic states and after at the other former Socialist states of Eastern Europe. Also, having to deal with the imperialist attempts to distort 2nd W.W. history, to equalize Stalin with Hitler, socialism with fascism, the victims with the fascist murderers.
The peoples of Europe, that paid the price for the German imperialist - fascist war more than anybody else, should not allow the distortion of history with the counterfeiting of the 2nd World War historical facts.
We have to stop the revival of fascism and anti - communism, which was the ideological weapon of Nazism for the start of Second World War.
Never again fascism! Never again war!